33 weeks!! I saw Dr Woodall today at my appointment. She is super sweet! His heartrate was perfect and I feel great once again! I gained 2 pounds- 13 pound weight gain. I am suppose to be gaining a pound a week- he gains a 1/2 of each of those pounds. So he should be 4 pounds 7 oz ish about now. He is getting bigger! He has is rolling all over and kicking the crap out of the top of my uterus. He is most active around 9 pm which is kinda fun so that Jonathan can feel him kick and move. My next appointment is in 2 weeks with Dr Stafford. She will do the GBS swab and start the wonderful cervix checks. I will now get to endure the pain I cause to my patients at work...wonderful! Pray I dilate and efface well and am favorable for a great delivery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You look great Jen! I can't believe you've only gained 13 lbs...I gained 36 with Keely!!!! Enjoying your pics and can't wait to see your beautiful bundle of BOY!
ReplyDelete