Wednesday, August 12, 2009

31 weeks



31 weeks!! I saw Dr Osburn yesterday and everything went great! I gained 1 pound putting me at an 11 pound weight gain. I told her that we had the 4D US on saturday and that he was 3 pounds 7 oz and she estimated he will be around 7 1/2 pounds. (~1/2 pound weight gain per week). I can handle that! We also talked about my heartrate when I work out. All the stupid preg books say not to get your heartrate above 140 bpm but she said its fine as along as I feel fine and hydrate. yay! I have been trying to go to the gym 3-4x a week for at least an hour and I feel great! Hope I can continue!


We also bought our camcorder! yay!! Its a JVC Everio HD with a 60gb hard drive on it! Jonathan has a new toy to play with...


No comments:

Post a Comment