Ryan turned 14 wks old yesterday!! I weighed him today at work and he was 12 pounds 1 oz. yay! and I ran into our ped at work with him and she was happy with his weight. I take heart in the fact that baby's are really suppose to double their birth weigh by 6 months and triple it by 1 year. So by 6 months he should be at least 14 pounds 4 oz and he is well on his way to that! We go to his 4 month appt on Feb 8th!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
14 weeks
Ryan turned 14 wks old yesterday!! I weighed him today at work and he was 12 pounds 1 oz. yay! and I ran into our ped at work with him and she was happy with his weight. I take heart in the fact that baby's are really suppose to double their birth weigh by 6 months and triple it by 1 year. So by 6 months he should be at least 14 pounds 4 oz and he is well on his way to that! We go to his 4 month appt on Feb 8th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment