I had my appointment with Dr Stafford today. I had gained a little too much weight after the last appointment (go figure after my family had been in town for the whole week and it was right after the 4th of July weekend). So I stopped drinking coke,started exercising regularly, eating better, and eating dinner before 7pm every night. I got on the scale today and was 6 pounds lighter! I have also had a stomach bug for the past 2 days so a little of the loss was from that.
So my official weight gain this far is 10 pounds. give or take a little from fluid loss from the stomach bug... and I feel amazing! More cake for me at the shower this weekend! :)
I also start rotating (at least one appointment) to the other doctors in the practice. I see Dr Osburn on Aug 11 (our 3 yr anniv)!! and then hopefully back to Dr Stafford after that!
Baby Ryan will be considered "term" in a little more then 7 weeks!! Crazy!!
ALSO- my friend Carol Ann just had her little girl Olivia Kate today at 2:58 pm. 7 pounds 4 oz. 19.5 inches long! Congrats Carol Ann and Jesse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yikes... I have gained lots more than you, but they haven't gotten on to me yet. I don't think I can give up Dr. Pepper or eat before 7. Thanks for forwarding me the texts about Carol Ann. 1 down, 3 more to go. Hopefully we all have as easy of a labor as Carol Ann did.
ReplyDelete