We went to Walmart and bought beach chairs, umbrella, and things for breakfast and lunch.
I so love the beach. We put our beach chairs down on the beach so that we could sit and have the water splash over our feet. That is where we were most of the vacation.
We also went out on a waverunner to see dolphins and to shell island out in the bay. It was fun and now jonathan wants a jetski. yeah right.
We went out to dinner every night and I got fried oysters every night. So good! We went o hammerhead freds, Capt Andersons, Pineapple Willys, and Hooks for dinner.
His sister Jessica, brother-in-law Troy, neice Kaitlin, and nephew Austin, came down to meet us on Saturday to start their vacation. Jonathan had so much fun with the kids. I cant wait to have kids.
Then on Monday, we swam at the beach and the pool until noon and then we left. We went to Margaritaville before we left though. Had 2 cheeseburgers in paradise. amazing. Good thing we left when we did bc Jess.Troy. and the kids were not able to swim for 3 days because there were double red flags due to the undercurrent being so strong. So they got to swim at the pool for 3 days.
PS- my body is so not a bikini body, but i figured that hopefully- God allowing- that next summer at this time I will either be pregnant or delivering so I will really not have a bikini body. Thats why noone knows I have a blog!



No comments:
Post a Comment